A lot of time has gone by since my last post and you're growing up fast! 4th grade has been going pretty well I think. You're so smart and getting perfect grades and Mrs Kaz is a great teacher for you. To start off the year you started another new sport, volleyball, which you became very good at as the season went on. I don't have any pictures, but your team did really well, only losing a handful of matches.
Then it was on to basketball where you continue to impress me with your courage and determination. Some tough losses towards the end of the season, but watching you start to develop a passion for the game and for winning this year was very cool. There was one game when you had 4 points at the end and helped the team come from behind and win - We celebrated with ice cream at dairy queen afterwards. I wouldn't mind coaching next year if possible but we will see!
For clubs, it was chess and sewing. You won a trophy in your first chess tournament! I didn't even learn to play chess until last year when you tought me during our trip to Disney!
Fall pictures
Our annual camping trip to Findley Lake. Camping is one of my favorite things to do with you two - No computers, phones, TVs - Just fun hiking in the woods, making fires, roasing marshmallows and bunking up together in a tent - What could be better??
No comments:
Post a Comment