Friday, August 19, 2022

New Sports - Track and Swimming!

 I don't think I've posted about this yet, but you tried track this year! You mostly ran the 100m, 200m and 4x100m relay. What a scary thing to try - I can't imagine trying something like this when I was your age. You try everything and are great at everything!

Swimming really seems to be your strongest sport - Look at this video and how fast you swim the freestyle! I can't say enough about how impressed we all were by your swimming and commitment to the team. You swam Butterfly in every meet even though you didnt want to, but becasue you were the only one who could. And you won the "trooper" award at the end of the year as a result. You also won a super sea monkey award for being the most valuable team member in your age group!

Can't wait to see what you're able to accomplish next year - I really think this could be your thing, but time will tell...


I don't predict track will ever really be your thing, but its a fun and challenging sport and fun to watch you getting faster. 


No comments:

Post a Comment