I am so proud of you. Yesterday, you did your first running race at the Mustang Stampede at Strongsville High School. It was about 1/3 of a mile and you came in 3rd place! You were so excited and have always had an interest for exercise and running (maybe from me???) and just being healthy. I hope that stays with you forever. I really look forward to you continuing to take interest in things like this and maybe even doing some races together one day.
Side note: You peed the bed last night! Luckily I was able to sleep in a little because we just changed the clocks back. :)
I love you so much and feel lucky every day how amazing you are and how much joy you bring mommy and me. You and Benny are best friends - Please don't let that ever change!
No comments:
Post a Comment